Our services include a thorough evaluation, consultation and education on your diagnosis. A complete physical examination including biopsies if necessary, will be completed. Further testing could include scans (CT, MRI, PET, etc) and/or x-rays, further laboratory workup and possible surgical interventions.
A thorough explanation of recommended treatments is always available to the patient for further clarification.
Our surgeons perform a variety of procedures that remove the uterus, ovaries and tubes, cervix as well as other reproductive tract surgeries including but not limited to:
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Bilateral Salpingo-Oophorectomy and Staging
- Exploratory Laparotomy
- Open Laparotomy for Hysterectomy
- Staging and Complete Tumor Debulking (if necessary)
- Cold Knife Conization (cone biopsy)
- Laser Ablation (LEEP)
- Other women's pelvic surgeries
- Robotic and Minimally Invasive Surgery